Discover how my unique Integrated Therapy and Metaphysical approach (how our emotions speak to us through our bodies) could help you overcome Anxiety, Stress, Phobias, Low Self-Esteem, Low Self-Confidence and more. Working with me at the deepest level of limiting beliefs, can create a greater positive impact on all aspects of your life.
Thank you so much for the Rahanni treatment. It made me feel rested and refreshed. It helped me to clear my mind and clarify my thoughts. I really enjoyed the feeling of heat, so much more heat than what I have experienced in the past with reiki. I look forward to having more Rahanni in future and have already recommended it to friends.
I specialise in:
These are therapies and processes I can use to assist you with your concerns including Hypnotherapy, Psychology of Selves, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Life Coaching, EFT (Tapping) and EMDR (Eye Movement Therapy).
I use all the therapies at my disposal, standalone or integrated
(a tailored approach to suit your needs)
Psychology of Selves
You are a sum of your parts. Psychology of Selves focuses on accessing, working with and bringing in ‘parts’ of your self, so you can feel more accepting of your whole self. This approach involves a small amount of movement. It can be used as a session in its own right, or combined with other disciplines as part of a tailored approach to your therapy. It can be used for any problem you are struggling with.
Hypnotherapy is a complementary therapy, using existing knowledge and the creative powers of your mind to make positive changes that can be activated, when you are relaxed. The suggestions offered by the therapist are intended to change your thoughts, feelings and behaviour in some way, in accordance with what’s been discussed in your session.
NLP - Neuro-Linguistic Programming
NLP gathers together a set of techniques which promote development, growth and positive change for an individual or organisation. NLP uses the power of the unconscious mind (imagination, creativity, etc.), as well as questioning and spatial exercises, to gain insights and to guide that positive change.
Neuro – your mind and the way you think, Linguistic – how the language you use (verbal and body language) impacts you and others, Programming – how the steps you take to achieve your goals reveal habitual thoughts, feelings and behaviours (programs), which can be changed.
I had a lovely distance healing session today with Victoria.
It was a calming experience. I’ve been feeling a lot of tension and stress lately and it felt so good to receive such calming and nurturing energy. Victoria was very intuitive and said a lot of things that made a lot of sense and frankly were spot-on with what was happening with me. She also gave me some advice moving forward which I found really helpful. The energy was very angelic and I felt that energy around me, soothing, gentle yet powerful. would highly recommend and was just what I needed in order for me to move on in my journey.
I would highly recommend Victoria to anyone seeking healing.
Life Coaching is a process designed to expand your consciousness…getting you to think outside the box…offering you tools and techniques to help expand that consciousness with your goal at the forefront of your Coaching sessions. It is a dual process of talking and actually taking action. We listen, we observe, we question, we challenge, and we do this so we may help you achieve what you want to achieve.
CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Your thoughts (Cognitive) affect your feelings, which affect your behaviour(Behavioural). By changing one, you can change the others.
In CBT, you learn: 1) how to identify and challenge unhelpful thoughts, perceptions, beliefs and behaviours and 2) how to reconstruct, change them, or problem-solve in order to have a positive impact on the way you think, feel and behave. CBT is evidence-based, tailored to the individual, and can help a wide range of people with a variety of issues, including: anxiety, stress, depression and low self-esteem.
Rahanni is a hands-on healing therapy, a modality of balance. It’s a complementary therapy for both body and mind.
Rahanni means ‘of one heart’, meaning we’re all one, and interconnected. It’s the ‘new’ healing modality for this ‘Golden Age of Aquarius’.
Rahanni; I certainly feel much calmer about everything, more relaxed and calmed around the kids…I had a good night’s sleep…I feel it did bring me much needed calmness and peace.
Psychology of Selves
- Increase your energy and vitality
- Gain insights into underlying issues and a clearer understanding of your self
- Improve your self-esteem and reduce inner conflict
- Resolve emotional issues and habits
- Improve personal relationships
- Problem solve creatively
- Access personal resources, and maybe even find some more!
- Make more informed choices from an enhanced perspective
- See situations from a new perspective
- Let go of or transform stuck energy patterns
- Acknowledge and accept more, or gradually all, aspects of your self
Thank you again for the coaching. With your help and support I have been able to overcome my anxiety over assessments so that I no longer have panic attacks before them. I have also found that the techniques we used have been useful in other areas of my life. You have been gentle and encouraging while at the same time pushing me to make commitments and explore boundaries.
NLP – Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Using NLP techniques can help you to:
- Change and manage how you feel, think and behave no matter what the situation
- Alleviate emotional distress and increase emotional freedom
- Adopt and install new resourceful thinking patterns, and states
- Adopt and install beliefs that serve and empower you rather than limit/restrict
- Tackle your fears and phobias
- Increase self-esteem
- Improve communication and relationships
- Identify and remove obstacles, blocks and that feeling of being stuck
- Problem-solve creatively
- Overcome conflict
- Gain a clearer understanding of yourself and others and how you both view life
- Set clearer goals and clarify what you want1
- Manage your time more effectively
- Move from where you are…. to where you want to be
I found the time that I spent with Victoria very therapeutic. The hypnosis was very beneficial and I felt very calm and peaceful considering what is going on in my life at present. She gave me advice and taught me some valuable ideas on how to relax and cope with the stresses I am experiencing. I felt totally at ease in her company and find I am still using the techniques that she shared with me to allow me to cope or when I need a little me time or to just relax. She is a fantastic listener and gives you advice and guidance on how you can improve yourself or situation. I would recommend her 100%
I am happy to recommend Victoria to others as I feel she is a very competent therapist, with a huge amount of skill and knowledge. Victoria has a knack of pinpointing issues that may be affecting your mindset, that you may not even realise yourself. During our first session, there were issues that came up that we had not arranged to discuss, but that Victoria felt it would be useful to deal with first. This approach proved very successful and I believe ensured that the following sessions were more effective.
- Brings your awareness to more options and choices, to obstacles and blocks and to help you move through those
- Challenges your language and beliefs1 to empower you
- Promotes you taking responsibility for your life…your happiness… and how you want it to be…and being accountable for your actions and progress to your Coach
- Supports your personal or professional growth throughout the process
- Helps to identify and achieve personal/professional goals step-by-step
- Helps you to address and improve your work-life balance
- Helps to develop or increase self-belief
- Helps to develop your potential (skills, talents, being your best self more often)
1It helps to deal with limiting beliefs and attitudes that originate from the past, but it does not focus on the past experiences that may have caused those.
I think that Victoria’s approach of integrating several therapies into a session worked really well as she had more tools available to best respond to my needs. Particularly when we did the parts work I got insights about myself that were a surprise to me, but which made complete sense once I knew about it consciously. I would definitely recommend Victoria based on the work we did together.
CBT – Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
CBT can help to:
- Relieve emotional distress
- Install new ways of thinking and behaving that improve your overall wellbeing; how you feel about yourself, others and the world.
- Gain insights into underlying issues and the personal impact of the internal programs you run from childhood
- Promote positive change in individuals
- Improve relationships, and communication and assertiveness skills
- Develop healthier and/or additional coping skills and abilities
- Build a stack of resources to be your own therapist long-term
- Develop beliefs that serve you rather than limit or restrict
- Tackle issues that affect your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
- Understand and be more aware of the link between your thoughts, feelings and behaviour in relation to the situation/event itself.
- Gain evidence to support the changes being made